Vantevo is a paid service that is based on your websites/website views. We offer an initial free trial of 1 month, up to 50.000 views, with no need to enter any form of payment. If you exceeds 50,000 monthly views, you can subscribe from the first month to the plan that best suits your needs, choosing between monthly and annual plan.
How are views counted?
Your account's view count includes page views and customised events. In your account settings you can conveniently monitor the status of your plan at any time.
There are 2 types of subscription: monthly or annual subscription. Since the cost of Vantevo Analytics depends on the number of views of your website (or of your sites if you have more than one), you can choose your plan according to specific ranges of views. Whether you choose the monthly plan or the annual plan, views will always be calculated on a monthly basis.
- Up to 10,000 views/month at a cost of € 9.90 monthly
- Up to 50,000 views/month at a cost of 14.90 € monthly
- Up to 100,000 views/month at a cost of 19.90 € monthly
- Up to 250,000 views/month at a cost of 29.90 € monthly
- Up to 500,000 views/month at a cost of 49.90 € monthly
- Up to 1 million views/month at a cost of 74.90 € monthly
- Up to 2.5 million views/month at a cost of 109.90 € monthly
For more than 2.5 million views/month, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a customized plan.
- Up to 10,000 views/month at a cost of 99.00 € yearly
- Up to 50,000 views/month at a cost of 149.00 € yearly
- Up to 100,000 views/month at a cost of 199.00 € yearly
- Up to 250,000 views/month at a cost of 299.00 € yearly
- Up to 500,000 views/month at a cost of 499.00 € yearly
- Up to 1 million views/month at a cost of 749.00 € yearly
- Up to 2.5 million views/month at a cost of 1099.00 € yearly
For more than 2.5 million views/month, contact email@example.com for a customized plan
With the choice of the annual plan, two free months of use of the service are included.
All prices are shown without any applicable sales tax such as VAT.
How do I make payment?
Payment on Vantevo is made through the Stripe secure transaction platform. Once you have chosen your plan, to make the payment the system will connect you directly to Stripe, where you will enter your chosen form of payment, such as your credit card details. Payment renewal (monthly or annual) does not occur automatically, Vantevo does not collect payment data - such as credit card numbers - but receives a notification once the payment is successful.
How to make the monthly payment
If you choose the monthly plan, you will pay your subscription every 1 month. The subscription will start on the day of the month you have chosen and in which you will make the payment and will be renewed on the same day of the following month. If you need to upgrade your plan, you can upgrade at any time of the month. With the monthly plan you will pay the difference until the end of the month.
How to make the annual payment
If you choose the annual plan, you will pay for your subscription every year. The subscription will start on the day of the month you have chosen and on which you will make the payment and must be renewed on the same day of the following year. If you need to upgrade your plan, you can upgrade at any time and you will pay the difference on the annual plan.
How to switch from monthly to annual subscription
It is possible to upgrade the subscription from monthly to annual. Just do a plan renewal by choosing the annual plan you prefer. Your subscription will start when your old monthly subscription expires. It is not possible, however, to downgrade, then switch from annual to monthly subscription.
Exceeding the number of views
If the number of views exceeds the limit set by the subscription plan, you will not be charged, however there are the limitations listed below. Once you have exceeded the limitations, the system will stop recording views until your billing period is renewed or until you decide to upgrade your plan. In the event that the number of page views exceeds the paid plan you have chosen for two consecutive months, you can decide to continue by upgrading to a higher plan or to cancel your account.
For each subscription plan, regardless of the monthly or annual frequency, limits are established relating to the exceeding of the registered views in addition to those provided for by the plan you have subscribed to:
- 10,000 views / month plan 100% tolerance
- 50,000 views / month plan 50% tolerance
- 100,000 views / month plan 40% tolerance
- 250,000 views / month plan 25% tolerance
- 500,000 views / month plan 15% tolerance
- 1,000,000 views / month plan 10% tolerance
- 2,500,000 views / month plan, 5% tolerance
For example, if you subscribe to a 10,000 views / month plan, if the number of views exceeds the 10,000 threshold, the system would continue to record information for up to 20,000 views. Once this limit of 20,000 is exceeded, the system will stop recording the information.
At the end of the reference period (billing month) the meter will be reinitialized and the system will resume recording the information.
You will be able to upgrade your subscribed plan at any time within your account settings, please see our terms and conditions for more information.